Monday, March 30, 2015

Let's Get Sketchy! DT Call

I finished up my layout for the Let's Get Sketchy Design Team Call! Being completely new to the blog world makes me hesitant to apply, but the whole reason I started this scrap'n blog was to try new things!

I picked the first sketch:
 
Here is what I came up with!

 
I loved how B interacted with the animals at the zoo this day, especially the big cats. This one in particular was smitten with B and sat there for a long time. Realistically he was probably thinking what a tasty snack my toddler would be, thank goodness for the glass that is separating them!
 
 
 
 
The zoo we go to frequently has a lot of peacocks just roaming around at their leisure, one of them lost a feather and B loved finding it! I think it makes a great addition to the page!

 
 For paper choices I used GCD Studios Independence collection. I love the flocking accents on this blue paper! I also used a teal color accent (from a random pack of textured cardstock) for the circle, paw prints, and title. I added the lazy daisy stitch using the Sew Easy tool from We R Memory Keepers.
 
Y'all have a scrap'n good time, and check out the DT call at Let's Get Sketchy!


No comments:

Post a Comment