Monday, March 7, 2016

3 new layouts :)



I have been so consumed with scrapping I have not been blogging! So here is a catch up post...
 
 
This fabulous sketch is the first one I completed as part of the DT for Scrapbook Challenges.com, come play along with us we have tons of fun challenges this month!
 




 
 
I also played along with the March stack-a-holic challenge over at DCWV.com
 

 
 
The paper I used had this wonderful cross stitched element, so I added my own stitched heart, it was so fun I wanted to do it again for another layout.
 
 
This ScrapMuch?! sketch was perfect for some Fall pictures I had of B. I knew I wanted to add a cross stitched element, and I decided a fall leaf would be fun! But, like so many of my projects, this one took on a life of it's own...before I knew it I had been cross stitching for days! I am glad I did, I like how it turned out. I outlined the leaf in fun fall colored seed beads and embellished like crazy!
 
 

 
Some fun close ups of this page-






8 comments:

  1. Wow you have been so busy, and that stitched element is incredible, that you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts....love the cross-stitched element...a wonderful addition to your layouts. I especially love the fall double layout! Great colours and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed you have been busy!! :) Awesome job here and your double is just FAB!! Many thanks for joining in with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages, Alison! Love your cross-stitched leaf!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Love the cross stitched background. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Stunning cross-stitching! Well worth the time when you have a finished project like that. Great FALL page.
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts! I really do love that fall one! The embellishing is amazing. Fantastic! Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout. I love that black and brown combo and that netting (?) for the background is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?! DT Jen

    ReplyDelete