Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Love ❤️

This month just slipped right past me! I had this sketch saved and a plan to work with it but I never did! 😂 so here it is, Lets Get Sketchy week 1 (in the last week of September!) better late than never, right?! 


I'm also playing along with The Studio Challenges and their watercolor challenge! 

I have been really missing Belize (my grandparents home) these days, the gorgeous water, the relaxing breeze, the slow pace...aaaah, soon I hope. Take Me Away was perfect for my mentality on this layout! So here is my layout! 


I tried to keep it pretty simple, I did turn the photo from the way it was in the sketch. Other than the Take Me Away line I also used some watercolor strips, some ribbon, and gold beads! I'm gonna go try to find my weekend vibes elsewhere! Happy Wednesday!! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. I love how you have incorporated the blue water colour. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty layout, l wish l was there now!Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete