Monday, January 9, 2017

Mix it up!

Hey Paper Issues Friends!!!
 
I always love the inspiration on Mix It Up Monday! I am not usually a "messy"
 scrapper, but I love how everyone else's projects look. I never can get a background to look quite "right" but I think it is because I overthink it and try to perfectionist is, lol!
 
I wanted to play along using gesso and acrylic paint, but I wanted it to fit my style! So I made a background -first I applied gesso and let it dry. Then I used blue and white acrylic paint, and let that dry. Then, using a stencil, I applied gesso over the paint. I really loved the way it looked...but I didn't love it as a background!
 
So I cut my title out of it and used some scraps for layering!
 
I hope you get messy with us on Mix It Up Monday!!!
 
I used the fabulous new Hazelwood collection for this layout, if you wanna grab some too check it out in the Paper Issues store!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment