Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Paper Issues

I have the MOST EXCITING NEWS EVER! I am now part of the Paper Issues Design Team, seriously, a dream come true! The ladies there are all so wonderful and welcoming, and the talent levels are unmatched! I am so grateful and feel so lucky to be a part of such an amazing team!

For my first layout as a DT member I am playing along with the Product Spotlight on the fabulous Fancy Pants Joy Parade collection!

 
I love the bright colors and fun triangle puffy stickers! When I saw that amazing light bulb, one went off in my head! My daughter loves to say "Ooooh! I have good idea!" and I knew that light bulb would be perfect for this story!
 
I hope you will join us over at the Paper Issues Fans and Friends Facebook page, I can't wait to see what you create with this amazing collection!
 
Don't have this one yet? Why not hop on over to the Paper Issues Store and save some money?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment