Sunday, January 1, 2017

Picture This -January

Over at Picture This we are getting messy with texture and mixed media! It's not my "usual" thing...but I channeled my inner Missy Whidden and came up with something that my 5 year could probably have done better! Just kidding (kinda)! 

I totally respect you scrappers with all the mixed media, and those who don't usually get messy, it IS fun to get out of your comfort zone! 

So let's see what you make with mixed media, link up with Picture This! I can't wait to see your creations! 



I used some mists and he packaging technique to start my layout (after a quick layer of gesso, of course!). Then I made a bunch of machine stitched lines to finish off the background. I used lots of layers and extra thread to give the layout depth and texture! I fussy cut some cute little snowmen from the Photoplay Snowball Fight (I got mine from the Paper Issues store!) which is such an adorable collection! I cut my title on my cameo, and outlined it with a black pen! Hope to inspire you to get out of your comfort zone too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment