Monday, April 3, 2017

Put the Pedal/Petal to the Metal!

This month's issue is so fun! I love the idea and I used a few of the suggested ideas for my layout!


The obvious, I made a layout about spring! One thing we love to do on a pretty spring day is feed the ducks! I also used a floral pattern to cut out the duck silhouettes. I created a watercolor background to mimic the look of the pond and used a metallic silver to create some movement! This layout is a total hodgepodge of different supplies. The butterflies are from the Hazelwood collection, the butterfly rub-ons are from Moonstruck. The floral ducks are cut from a sweet paper from Cute Girl. And the "enjoy" puffy sticker is from Indigo Hills! I had so much fun with the watercolors and the stitching on this layout, I hope you enjoy it too!
 
 
Don't forget, you can always use code Ali when you shop at Paper Issues!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment