Thursday, October 22, 2015

Strong

This week I completed a double layout using two awesome sketches...



this one, from Stuck?!
and this one, from My Creative Sketches
 Here is my Stuck?! layout, I loved the star in the sketch but I wanted to use three photos instead of two, so I scaled it down a bit.
 



This is my My Creative Sketches layout, the clean look really appealed to me, I really enjoyed working with this sketch! My pics were a bit a larger than the sketch so I flipped the bottom pic to the top.





 I think these two sketches really complimented each other and made for a nice double layout :)
 

 
Close ups...
 
This layout celebrates how strong my daughter was through her hip surgery and spica cast. At only 7 months old she was put into a full body cast from her chest to her ankles. It was tough on all of us, but she adapted so well and so easily, her strength made it so much easier!

 
The 'you inspire me' stamp was actually part of the Lawn Fawn set I received from winning last month's challenge! Thank you Lawn Fawn and Stuck?! :)


 
My sweet girl, she is so strong and so beautiful! I love looking back, even on the hard times, and seeing that light in her eye and that enormous grin on her face! 

 
Hope everyone has a scrap'n good time :)
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, such great pages! Love the colors and fabulous layers. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketches and how you were able to work them together! Adorable layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful layouts! I love how you combined the two sketches to create a double layout! What a brave little girl you have! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stamped background ! Thank you for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the stitched frame. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both pages are so darling and certainly do look perfect together. Thank you for playing along at MCS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing layouts - love them! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete